A condo at Victory, in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Spadina, means the perfect place to host guests in an environment of elegance and luxury. But what do you serve them?
From salsa to ranch, all dips have that inevitable mess factor. Beyond the dippable snacks, it’s difficult to think of appetizer recipes that require minimal preparation, taste delicious and serve a hungry crowd. Thankfully, this recipe for Mini Spinach Dip Bread Bowls uses basic ingredients and comes together quickly. No spills or stains here. Experiment and try it with other dips!
Makes 10 bowls.
- 13.3 oz roll of refrigerated french bread loaf (i.e. Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chile pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 muffin cups with non stick cooking spray. Unroll package of bread loaf and slice into 10 equal size slices, about 1 inch thick. Press each slice into about a 3 inch round. Press into the bottom and up sides of the muffin cup.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir spinach until wilted, about 3 minutes then add garlic, cook and stir for another minute then turn heat off.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach and garlic, Parmesan Cheese, chili powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper into a medium bowl. Mix until well combined. Scoop dip into each of the centers of bread bowls. Top evenly with shredded cheese and bake for 15-17 minutes until just turning brown on edges. Remove and let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy living in (mess-free) luxury in the heart of Toronto’s most fashionable district!
Recipe originally from picky-plate.com.
For more information and to find out about special incentives for Victory, contact us at 416-929-1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org